CD containing PDF with the following:
(Binder containing print outs attached)
1. Untitiled (in progress). 2005. Acrylic, marker on canvas, 40in x 40in. An agave in green on brown ground.
2. Untitled (in progress). 2005. Acrylic on canvas, 40in x 40in. An agave in blue on yellow-orange ground.
3. Untitled. 2005. Ink, marker, pen, acrylic, graphite on paer, 42in x 42in. Two agaves are connected by their roots.
4. Untitled. 2005. Ink, pen, acrylic on paper, 14in x 14in. An agave in white on blue ground.
5. Untitled. 2005. Pen, marker on paper, 8in x 8in. Colorful stripes.
6. Untitled. 2005. Ink, colored pencil on paper, 13in x 13in. An agave in pink and orange.
7. Untitled. 2005. Laser print, pen, marker on paper, 13in x 13in. A striped agave.
8. Untitled, Becoming Series. 2003. Collage, ink, pen on computer paper, 23in x 24in. The Agave american reaches up into the landscape of obsolete office materials.
9.Untitled, Becoming Series. 2003. Collage, ink jet, pencil, ink, pen on paper, 18in x 19in. Collaged agaves adn aloes dance, connected by their root network.
10. Untitled, Becoming Series. 2003. Spray paint, acrylic, pencil on paper, 17in x 17in. Agaves throb in spray paint landscape.
11. Untitled, Becoming Series. 2003. Ink jet, pen, ink, acrylic, pencil on paper, 13in x 13in. A yogi becomes a revolutionary succulent.
12. Cecoming (installation view). 2003. Mixed media, dimensions variable. A wall installation of source material for the Becoming Series.
SOME PUBLISHED WRITINGS:
1. Manifesto, Cakewalk Magazine issue 6, 2004
2. Mass Transition: The Gold Line s Challenge to our Comuunity, Arroyo Arts Collective Newsletter, March/April 2003
3. Guillermo Kuitca, Cakewalk Magazine issue 3, Fall 1999